EligibilityTo be eligible for rebates, you MUST use a contractor at www.goingductless.com.
• Equipment must be installed and in-use within Cowlitz PUD’s electric service area, and applicant must have active Cowlitz PUD account.
• Existing single-family residence (New construction homes and new home additions are NOT eligible)
• Site-Built or manufactured home
• Existing heat must be either zonal electric heat (wall, baseboard or cable ceiling heat) or electric forced air furnace
• Ductless heat pump system must have a Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) of at least 9.0 for a single-head system or 8.0 for a multi-head system.
• Ductless heat pump must be installed by a contractor that participates in the Northwest Ductless Heat Pump Project. www.goingductless.com.