Energy Star® certified $50
Rebate(s) will be applied to the applicant’s Cowlitz PUD account.
1. Appliances must be installed and in-use within Cowlitz PUD’s electric service area, and applicant must have an active account with Cowlitz PUD. Rebates will not be issued for used or refurbished appliances.
2. If appliances are purchased for new construction, submit the completed form and receipt(s) within 90 days of purchase. The rebate will be held until we are notified that the appliances are installed, in-use and city or county has signed off for occupancy.
3. Rebates can be issued no more frequently than once every five years for same-type appliances.
Steps to Participate
Purchase an eligible Energy Star rated clothes dryer, and fill out a rebate form (online or paper). Then submit the form with a copy of the receipt showing the model number you purchased within 90 days of purchase. Once the required information has been received and approved, the rebate will be applied to your PUD account.
• Rebate(s) will be applied to the applicant’s Cowlitz PUD account.
• Program requirements and available rebates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rebates listed below are effective for appliances purchased on or after 10/1/2016.
Contact Cowlitz PUD Energy Efficiency Services:
Direct: (360) 501-9514
Toll-Free: (800) 631-1131
Fax: (360) 501-9587